Hanpar replied

295 weeks ago

Pokiri Full Movie Download Mp4 > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Pandu is a killer for hire, and will accept any contract provided the amount is right. The Police want him for questioning, while the underworld needs him to silence their opponents. No one really knows this assassin's background. It is only Pandu who knows his real identity and he has no intention of sharing it with anyone.
A local killer joins an underworld gang with two intentions: one for earning money and the other, for an intention unknown to everyone else.
Pokiri has the perfect blend of everything an entertaining movie should have. Powerful dialogs, foot-tapping numbers, cheeky romance, great action sequences, fantastic characterization and a mix of a perfect dose of humor interlaced throughout. The director has also reserved some space of suspense with the plot! All these ingredients make Pokiri a must see for the entire family and not just fans of Mahesh. The cast matches the characters to the tee and every one contributes. You'll probably want to watch the movie more than once just to hear Mahesh's dialogs again. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Hats off to Mr. Puri Jagannath!
Wow, when I first watched this movie, I was blown-away! It&#39;s a very good thriller/comedy/romance/action etc Telugu film.<br/><br/>Mahesh&#39;s performance is amazing and he is made for this role. His new haircut is hot and he is so, so Hot in Pokiri! Prakash Raj should win a award for Pokiri and Ileana is so,so beautiful and pretty. My new favorite actress! The comedy track was OK and I love the chemistry between Ileana and Mahesh especially the elevator and up-ma scenes.<br/><br/>Puri did remarkably good for directing and the story! The songs are breath-taking. I actually like them all and I bought the soundtrack! This is a brilliant movie and it deserves to break the Telugu movie records! Pokiri is nowing running for 400 Days!<br/><br/>I can&#39;t wait for the Hindi pokiri and also I didn&#39;t like the Tamil one! So, I say that every Telugu people have to watch this movie!

646f9e108c
Outpost: Rise of the Spetsnaz tamil pdf downloadConspiracy of Silence 720p torrenthindi Freebie and the Bean free downloadWar of the Worlds: Goliath telugu full movie downloadConvicted full movie download in hindiHard Cash in hindi downloadthe Berserker: Hell's Warrior full movie in hindi free downloadRome Against Rome tamil dubbed movie torrentMenace of the Manticore full movie in hindi 720pEpisode 4.15 full movie hd download
Please log in to post a reply.